AT&T Byron Nelson Golf Classic
Location: TCP Craig Ranch
Highlands Residential Mortgage cordially invites you to join us for the AT&T Byron Nelson Golf Classic in McKinney, TX
Ticket Details: All tickets will be distributed via email by Tanya Dalton.
- NOTE: You can only access the event with the mobile ticket. Once scanned at the event, you will get a wristband which will allow for exit/re-entry to the event.
- Please save your ticket(s) to your mobile device IN ADVANCE of the tournament to save time upon arrival.
If additional parking is needed, passes can be purchased for Lot 9 parking here:
Highlands – Nelson Suite, # 10
- Hole – 18, Par 5, 552 yards
- Food: Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks provided
- Full bar service
- Indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Private, 800 sq ft climate-controlled interior and 450 sq ft covered patio overlooking 18th green
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all our fans and partners is our top priority. To ensure a safe and comfortable environment, the following protocols will be put in place:
- Masks are required at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Attendees will be health screened at all tournament entrances.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the course.
- All tournament staff, volunteers, and vendors will be required to wear masks at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Please maintain proper social distancing while on the course and in hospitality venues.
- No food or drink 10 feet from the rope line.
- All hospitality venues will be thoroughly cleaned prior to tournament and after each day of play.
- All sales transactions will be digital – no cash options available.
- Tickets and pairings will be digital.
Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on “silent” at all times.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g. personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g. texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies, or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy, may result in the revocation of your ticket.