- August 17, 2017
- Posted by: Jeffrey
- Category: Uncategorized
Inc. magazine has named Highlands Residential Mortgage, a home purchase and refinance company, to its Inc. 5000 list. In its 36th year, Inc. 5000 is known for being the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
“We have come a long way and this is yet another great accomplishment by our company that is 100 percent the result of our outstanding people at Highlands Residential Mortgage!” said Brian W. Bennett, Highlands Residential Mortgage President.
What does it take for a company to qualify for the prestigious list? Here are Inc.‘s requirements:
- Be privately-owned, based in the U.S., and independent
- Have started earning revenue by March 31, 2013
- Show revenue no less than $100k in 2013
- Show revenue no less than $2 million in 2016
- Confirm 2016 revenue exceeds 2013 revenue
Highlands has seen a 371 percent growth over a three-year period. While the Inc. 5000 list reflects Highland’s growth through the end of 2016, our company has achieved many recent milestones. These include:
- Nationally ranked in Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Received recognition from D Magazine
- Placement in the SMU Dallas 100 for being one of the fastest growing private companies in Dallas
- Recognition as a national Best Company to Work For
“Our team’s hard work, dedication, and commitment to our cause, serving others and being the very best at what we do, continues to drive our success each day.” Bennett said.
The story appears in the magazine’s August 2017 issue. The complete list along with company profiles and an interactive database can be found at https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2017. You can search the database by industry, location, and other factors.
Congratulations to everyone in the Highlands family! Clients can count on our team to continue providing a high level of service to help them achieve the dream of home ownership!