Coronavirus: We Are Here to Help
As always, caring for you, along with our employees and communities is of the utmost importance to us. We understand the worry that can be caused by an unexpected crisis such as Coronavirus (COVID-19), especially when it comes to your family and your most valued asset – your home.
It’s times like these when you may need extra support, and we want you to know we are here to help.
How to Reach Us
During this unprecedented time of consumer uncertainty and need, we are experiencing significantly higher than normal call volumes. For quicker service, we encourage you to use our online resources at https://highlands.loanadministration.com/highlands/#/ for 24/7 self-service access to your loan information. You can complete transactions, such as making payments, setting up automatic payments and viewing loan history, property taxes and insurance. To register, go to https://highlands.loanadministration.com/highlands/#/. Or, you may use our automated phone system where you may find out if a payment is due or make a payment. We are currently waiving any applicable fees to make a payment through our automated phone system.
If you’ve been impacted financially by COVID-19, we are here to help. You will find information on our website about mortgage assistance options should you need them.
These resources may also be helpful to you:
Our team continues to monitor the situation and will update you as needed. Please know we are always here to help.
Thank you and stay well.
Customer Service: 855-753-6204
If you have been affected by the recent storm and are in need of assistance, please call us at (855) 753-6204. We have a dedicated team of customer service representatives that are trained in disaster response and can offer guidance and information about your loan.
Fees, Credit Reporting, and Collection Calls
Borrowers with properties that are confirmed in a disaster zone designated by FEMA or other government agencies will not:
- be charged late fees
- be reported to the credit bureaus, or
- receive collection calls.
Claims and Release of Checks
- Call your insurance agent immediately to notify them of the damages, and begin the claim process. If you need assistance locating contact information for your insurance agent, contact our Servicing Department.
- If you do not have flood insurance, our customer service representatives can also discuss different options available to you.
- If the total loss proceeds are greater than $20,000, please call our Servicing Department at (855) 753-6204 to have your claim checks endorsed.
- Our corporate office in Dallas, TX can endorse claim checks when the total loss proceeds are $20,000 or less, and if the loan is not delinquent. Please call (469) 402-1200 for instructions on how to have your check endorsed at our corporate office.
- www.DisasterAssistance.gov – Website dedicated to Disaster Assistance for those affected.
- www.fema.gov/disaster/4277 – FEMA site with specific information for flood victims.
- https://www.fanniemae.com/singlefamily/disaster-assistance – Fannie Mae Disaster Assistance Summary.