Barry Habib is Coming to Northwest Arkansas Don’t miss out! Wednesday, July 19, at 9:30 a.m., reserve your spot now!
Seating is going to be limited. You need to respond early. I promise you this will be the best presentation that you will have ever attended. – Barry Habib
Barry Habib, just named Most Accurate Real Estate Forecaster by Zillow and Pulsenomics, will soon be in Lowell at the Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors thanks to Highlands Residential Mortgage! You may recognize him from his hundreds of appearances on both CNBC and FOX networks over the last 20 years as America’s best Mortgage and Real Estate Sales Trainer. With over $2 Billion in personal production during his career, he is credited with creating and building some of the most meaningful sales tools for the industry.
Barry is the CEO of MBS Highway, a company and platform he created to help mortgage and real estate professionals articulate the opportunities in the housing market to their clients, as well as a better understanding of the interest rate environment. Highlands is giving you the opportunity to learn new strategies and daily insights from this trusted market expert, as well as:
- How to increase your batting average for success in 2017
- Opportunities in the housing market to share with your clients
- How to crush your competition at point of sale
- Techniques to sell to Millennials
- The future direction of real estate pricing and interest rates
- …and much more
Respond EarlyTake advantage of this one time event
When: Wednesday, July 19th, at 9:30 – 11:30 AM
Where: Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors, 314 N. Goad Springs Road, Lowell, AR
Reserve your spot now!
- Space is limited; must have a ticket to attend.
- Door prizes include gift cards and an iPad.
- Tickets will be delivered to your office; please provide accurate contact information on the registration form.
- A light breakfast and beverages will be served.